:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society

you were warned, now in moderation.

hope we are finished here?

I definitely do not love doing this...

to all newcomers please refer to this guide to understand what is
going on and how to respect this open space for discussion about
Devuan http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt especially the
one-to-many section.

The DNG mailinglist is the first campfire after the debianfork
declaration, it now counts more than 500 subscribers and is almost 4
years old.

Please do keep on topic, avoid personal attacks (also to developers of
systemd!!) and refrain from telling us your world view, because we are
many different people and we are not here to talk just about anything,
but about Devuan.

Any off-topic post accompained by disrespect for the diversity
gathered here won't be tolerated and sadly moderated. Please also
understand we do not love moderation nor have a dedicated staff for
it, so fuzz may happen and is acted upon with a certain delay.

ciao