:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Massimo Coppola
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual, politics and society
Dear all

as a usually silent listener, I do understand the exceptional need for moderation.

Do not destroy the comunity with noise or completely not relevant topics: beyond
some point this cannot be ignored, even in spite of useful tecnnical
contribution, as it drives away more contributions. What Jaromil asked to Miro
should really be taken seriously by everyone.

I also wish to say that this is not a fight arena or a market: we don't need to
break even with each other, and if someone ends up moderated because he really
crossed the line, it does not mean we all automatically gain the right to go in
the same direction or that much far.

Please don't ever take things personally, anyone: the boat moves too much and
may topple, so we should _all_ stay sitting. It really does not matter who shook
it first or most.

Since I like to try and be coherent with what I suggest to you all, I will not
comment further on the thread: I hope I made myself clear and I did not offend
anyone. But in case you think I am mistaken and out of topic, feel free to put
my address on your ignore list. It may be a good start.

Kind regards

    Massimo

--
Eternity is a mere moment, just long enough for a joke.    (H. Hesse)