:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Fungi4All
To: Adam Borowski
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
> Meow!

I am new here and I have to admit the surprise as first three emails I got from
the list were of this topic. I agree that if the choices of the team that made
devuan is what brought us here we should stick to our common interest of the
system under this specific philosophy (# of bugs is irrelevant if you want to
struggle under the same ideals as those diclared by founders).
Although I totally reject all symbolism as significant, color choices and symbols
have little to do with why we are here. On the other hand, and I am unfortunately
not gay, if such a rumor goes around and keeps out all kinds of fascists, authoritarians,
religious freaks, nationalists and all sorts of fanatic fans of anything, I will not
mind at all, nor will I be willing to participate in any such change.
I will have to think about it in more detail, but going to a gay parade with a rainbow
flag and a Devuan logo or t-shirt is within the scope of things I do. :)
If it pisses off systemd priesthood, google-nazis, mozilla-nationalists, and microsoft
cops, I am all for giving them heartache.
Unfortunately as stated above is that I am socially conditioned to fear to love or
be loved by a person of the same gender. It is a psychopathology that lucky gay
people don't have or they have overcome that fear. And I am dedicated to the
struggle of being free. Fortunately I did love my father and love my son, comfortably.
But "gender ideology", get a grip of yourselves.
There is nothing more conservative than not having an ideology, from being
middle of the road, or neutral. Were you neutral when the Turks exterminated
Armenians, when the Cypriots were exterminating Turks, when the Nazis
exterminated the Jews, or when the US invaded Serbia, or when Greek authorities
were murdering Syrian refugees trying to reach the coast? What in this world
is it that you don't care about and you are neutral about. 10 centuries of
English apartheid in Ireland maybe?
At least fascists have an alibi of having a belief, you have nothing, whoever you
are being neutral, you consumer you, you false excuse for a being!