:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

> I don't think, and I believe I speak here for a huge majority of
> people, I don't think they came to Devuan to be in anything like a
> gay club...

noone came here to read you ranting about homosexuals being sick and
in need of cure.

You started this, so now its your choice to end it here.

My mail was an ironical way to remind of historical facts related to
Devuan and to repair the incredibly offensive words you wrote here,
abusing our open space.

Beware I have zero tolerance on the subject you are now using to
attack me ad-personam, a subject which is OT on Devuan and most
importantly, an aggression against minorities, as you are waving the
right for unconsensual treatment against them.

You are now moderated. I'm not even sure we'll have time to approve
your mails. So long for your favorite ranting space and helpdesk.

ciao