:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 06:07:52PM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> My mail was an ironical way to remind of historical facts related to
> Devuan and to repair the incredibly offensive words you wrote here,
> abusing our open space.
>
> Beware I have zero tolerance on the subject you are now using to
> attack me ad-personam, a subject which is OT on Devuan and most
> importantly, an aggression against minorities, as you are waving the
> right for unconsensual treatment against them.
>
> You are now moderated. I'm not even sure we'll have time to approve
> your mails. So long for your favorite ranting space and helpdesk.

Please tell me you're going to moderate extreme left views as well.
I for one find both bible-thumping and SJWery to be equally repulsive.
Neither has a place on a list devoted to discussing ways to fix regressions
caused by systemd.

And I hope you won't dismiss me without thinking -- while there's a lot more
I should have been doing, at least I'm not all talk, having contributed to
openrc, de-pulsification or my repository of de-systemdized packages. I'd
prefer to have a place to ask for advice -- for example, it looks like
there's an important battle coming by related to replacing logind now that
-shim is falling apart (thus letting the systemd crowd claim a reason to
make GUIs systemd-only) -- but if this mailing list is going to turn into an
echo chamber for the extreme left, I don't think I'd be able to stay.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ A dumb species has no way to open a tuna can.