:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and S…
Author: zap
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Constitution and Social Contract WAS: Sexual politics and society
> [cutting-259-lines-OT-stuff]
>
> Could everyone please try to stay on topic and refrain from posting
> long and mainly unrelated material of any sort?
>
> Really Miroslav: first the Croatians and the history of their
> heritage. Next the interpretation of the bible. Then a mixture of
> random rants about gender and conservatorism.
>
> Everything potentially interensting, but probably not that much at all
> for the large majority of the subscribers of *this* *list*, who are
> just focused on getting systemd out of their computers, and developing
> Devuan.
>
> You should probably consider opening a blog for that stuff, and stop
> infesting community mailing lists.
>
> WithLove
>
> KatolaZ

I don't want to sound nasty, but if people want to leave this mailing
list because of problems, this isn't going to solve the problems.

Instead of unsubscribing, contacting the admins to put a stop to this,
is much more of a solution.

they do say patience is a virtue after all... i see why in my own life...

but yeah... unsubscribing only helps the person who leaves. let's rally
for changes in the mailing list. If this is an issue which I think it
may be... and i admit, i was guilty too... but i am willing to change
and so should everyone else who is involved.