:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 03:56:14AM +0000, Miroslav Rovis wrote:

[cut]

> DIGRESSION
> I vote for the limit to be raised at least to 100k (and so I'm CC'ing Rick
> Moen, who, IIUC, administers Lurker)
> DIGRESSION END

I think the limit on the ML should stay at 40K, and for very good
reasons. If you need to transfer anything bigger to the whole list,
then please consider putting it on a web server.

We are putting in place a pastebin-like server for Devuan. It would
allow to post code snippets and text files (well, still not megabytes).

HND

KatolaZ