:: Re: [DNG] devuan packages explorer
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan packages explorer

many thanks to Firegarden and your hacker friend at Viral DS!

I see it already as a prototype, more than a POC, as I assume the
underlying code doesn't needs to be rewritten

Q: Do you share the python parser code with parazyd's amprolla3?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017, golinux@??? wrote:

> IMO, it would be better to have that DB on a separate site with its
> own url (good for search engines) that could be linked to from
> devuan.org and other Devuan related sites.

sure, we will do this and once enough concerns and suggestions are
addressed we can have this site on packages.devuan.org

hurray \o/