:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting karl@??? (karl@???):

> Åhh, det var så lite så!

You are indeed a gentleman. ;->

> You have to configure mesa to use sysfs instead of udev,
> compile xorg-server without udev, and set up your own config file.

I thank you again. This time, på engelska. The reason my upthread
references were limited to server (headless) deployments is that I
figured adding a local X11 engine without udev would probably bring
complications, but I didn't know for certain where.

> I see you have Hugin (thought), but you "forgot" Munin (memory) on your
> web site.

Heh. FWIW, my three machines in the late 1990s were hugin, munin, and ymir,
but the latter two were retired some while back. Gone but not forgotten.