:: Re: [Squatconf] Prosfygika Network …
Author: Freelab
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Prosfygika Network -- first milestone reached
Hi, thanks for the link.

Scuttlebut is very interesting, but a bit too advanced for our needs at
the moment. We need something simple and sunning on a hardware we have.
But I have a long-term project to explore blockchain technology in
context of communities similar to Prosfygika, so I will certainly
revisit the topic.

Best,

P.