:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnostic…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnosticism [WAS: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system]
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 18:26:47 +0200
Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> let me just add that - as we will be out with the release candidate
> and the stable release very soon now - we count on all of you here to
> show maturity and not feed the trolls who will be coming attracted by
> Devuan's growing success and popularity.

Or the trolls coming right now as a result of Debian-User's >100 post,
13 days old reboot of a knockdown dragout systemd argument.

It's pitiful and funny at the same time: The systemd refusers departed
from Debian and its mailing list years ago, and yet the Debian project
*still* can't tamp down the dissatisfaction with systemd, over 2 years
after the end of the systemd civil war on Debian-User.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist