:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnostic…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnosticism [WAS: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system]
On Wed, 12 Apr 2017, Steve Litt wrote:

> Systemd actively sabotages the ability to replace it, whereas no
> other inits do that (that I know of). It would be stupid of Devuan
> to allow systemd into their software.

we go even further Steve: we will also not allow the systemd hooligans
to interfere with our debates. I suspect that's why this and other
places around Devuan suddenly became very pleasant and reasonably
crowded without much effort.

let me just add that - as we will be out with the release candidate
and the stable release very soon now - we count on all of you here to
show maturity and not feed the trolls who will be coming attracted by
Devuan's growing success and popularity.

ciao