:: Re: [Squatconf] Greetings from Pros…
Author: gorhgorh
To: FreeLab
CC: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Greetings from Prosfygika, Athens, Greece.
Hey hey Petros nice to see you here.

As you may have seen no too much communication happen over here, you may join #squatconf chanel on irc for more activty.
We already started talking about making an even in greece and lots of ppl are interested.
Mid - end may seems to be the sweet spot (some other conference are happening around these dates)

Talking about infrasctucture, please tell us what kind of help and gear that you need the most, to see whant we can help with.

Lots of us will be around Brussels for the fosdem (begin of feb) this will probably be a moment where ideas and plans will emerge (did you planned to be around too, by any chance?)

welcome here and see you soon.

Jérôme