:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:55:35 -0600
golinux@??? wrote:

> On 2016-11-08 13:55, Jaromil wrote:
> >
> > I also very much appreciate the talk.devuan.org documentation
> > platform and it is true that's better communicated as such, rather
> > than a forum
>
> Agreed. This is a much better description of it's purpose.

Pre-cisely!

Brainstorming is best done on email, always assuming the participants
trim properly and interleave post.

The final documentation should be done on something more permanent,
based on the back-and forth in email. The talk.devuan.org would be a
great place to put the finished docs. My problem with talk.devuan.org
is when I used it for brainstorming. I couldn't tell who wrote what
when, and it ended up a mixed up jumble instead of good documentation.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2016 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz