:: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not use…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] devuan-discuss is not useful, quite the opposite

One thing I learned from Permaculture design principles, which somehow
deal very much with community and on many levels: never touch unless
you have a reason to. A single "I don't like" is too subjective and
won't ever become an executive reason nor decision. you can blow *me*
away if I'll ever do that, just by being one of the many stewards
having access to some servers.

in order to leave space for our community to act organically, we'll
follow this principle and change as less as possible. back to dng: its
is an address we won't change just because one of us don't like it.

meanwhile, the suggestion to notice devuan-discuss is good, lets do
that. thanks hellekin for carefully updating the website!
I also very much appreciate the talk.devuan.org documentation platform
and it is true that's better communicated as such, rather than a forum

at last, just like with the friendsofdevuan wiki and other platforms,
if someone feels like volunteering time and gear to run a phpbb forum
in a reliable way, we surely won't overlook it, but include it in the
available options to get in touch and support it as we can. It can be
a fun adventure, but beware it may become very big....

ciao