:: Re: [DNG] vdev - udev is a dead end
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev - udev is a dead end
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Litt" <slitt@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:41 PM

> On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 12:12:04 -0400
> "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:
>

>> To my mind would be a better option to opt for eudev that vdev as it
>> has greater support behind.
>>
>> I see half vdev orphan and do not think that support eudev go to
>> decant by systemd.
>
> And when Red Hat buys maintainership of eudev?
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
> Brand new, second edition
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr

And when RedHat you make a very attractive offer to Jude Nelson?
That's just supociones. There will be "who" follow their development.
No trust for such an important project and so connotation in only one person
behind.

With this I do not mean that I do not agree with vdev. But if I were even
only by decision would eudev.

That if for devuan only see 2 eudev alternatives or vdev
Hopefully in the future we can have 2 alternatives and that the user can
decide which one to use.

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |