:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting Rainer Weikusat (rweikusat@???):

> these are obviously not identical: The subjects differ.

I repeat: I really did not understand what you were saying, and I still
don't. Therefore, I summarised my best guess, apologised for probably
being dense and overly fond of the specific and concrete, and attempted
to suggest giving up said discussion, especially given that mostly you
seemed to be devoted to finding fault with me personally. Is there some
reason this is not a good idea? I continue to think it is.

--
Cheers,                         Saturday night in Toledo, Ohio
Rick Moen                       Is like being nowhere at all.