:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Dave Turner
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
On 27/07/16 21:21, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Rainer Weikusat (rweikusat@???):
>
>> these are obviously not identical: The subjects differ.
> I repeat: I really did not understand what you were saying, and I still
> don't. Therefore, I summarised my best guess, apologised for probably
> being dense and overly fond of the specific and concrete, and attempted
> to suggest giving up said discussion, especially given that mostly you
> seemed to be devoted to finding fault with me personally. Is there some
> reason this is not a good idea? I continue to think it is.

I'm bored with this. I don't care. Stop it.

As soon as I have finished my current Android project using my main
laptop running debian sid anything that has 'systemd' as part of its
name goes. And that will mean goodbye to debian, hopefully hello devuan,
but there's all those BSDs out there...

DaveT - looking forward to a weekend spent converting the Harley from
EFI to carb.