:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:15:50 +0200
Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

> We need a reliable APT based core distribution to build upon, which is
> not out for grabs for the next tribe of pubescent rockstar-coders
> wanting to prove themselves worthed of changing history.

ROFLMAO!

The next time someone calls me "neckbeard" or "graybeard" I'll turn
around and call him "Clearasil Boy!" And the next time someone refers
to people with more than a week's experience as "neckbeards" or
"graybeards", I'll let him know he's one of the "Clearasil Crew."

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist