:: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Why Debian 8 Pinning is (or isn't) pointless
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> In lieu of the apology I'll post links to the emails from which I took
> those quotes, so all interested can see their context in the email and
> in the thread:

Absolutely. I would really appreciate everyone seeing the full context
and noting the cheap and shoddy attempt at calling me dishonest through
selective quotation, followed by refusal to apologise for your
misrepresentation when called on it. That would please me very much.

I have many decades' experience saying exactly the same thing _very_
bluntly to people, and the same thing directly that I say in their
absence, like the Viking-descendant I am. I will doubtless continue
to suffer said lamentable character defect of extreme plain-spokenness
for the rest of my life, too.

Publiser og bli fordømt.

(That's not the way the language the Duke of Wellington spoke the
sentiment in, but I think it would make a fine Scandinavian motto in
translation.)