:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Author: psy
To: Caleb James DeLisle
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
Now that I have some minutes on a train, let me expose you a dilemma.

Imagine for a moment that we discover on a future, using scientific
method, a way to know with a 99% of rate if someone is saying a lie.

Should be that system implemented at society to solve justice problems?.

Sounds good, because we can have an AI that quickly make sentences.

But, are you individually agree with that other 1% of community fails?.

Applying some reasonable arguments on this way I think will have more
answers to the thread proposed here, without the need of talk
exclusively about gender.

I think that talk in abstract will make us less damage than expose
personal cases. Let's try this other way...