:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Author: psy
To: Cristina [efecto99]
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died

Cristina [efecto99]:
> On 20/06/16 13:32, psy wrote:
>> Hey,
>
>> Cristina, is curious that I know that famous sec-community guy that you
>> mentioned on your email and have heard his version of the events with
>> you. I would like to hear yours so we can take a clearer position.
>
> what is curious Epsylon, is that you know me since more than 5 years.
> In fact we both know each other before that sec-person even become on
> the security scene: you knew "his version of the events" (that happened
> 1 year ago), and you speak up NOW, on-this-list, and not before to me to
> ask me about it?

I went fast to talk that guy when I noticed that something happens to
you, precisely because I know you a lot of years ago, you were
girlfriend of one of my best friends and mainly because I take care of
you and others, mostly on that cases.

> Then i am tempted to think you didn't care a shit about my version.

Of course no, Cristina. But you have a big reason. I listened your
version on others. Not directly on you.

I am totally sorry if you think I didn't take care of you, but believe
me, I did it.

Actually I made a reunion with that guy alone to listen whats happens.

He explained on a very reasonable mod some stuff. Probably hidden other.
I don't know. But, that's it. I never judged nothing.

> Epsylon: I have a lot of private emails with you. I told you a lot of
> times how i cared about you even until last year, even after all the
> things you know I will not mention here.
> I gave you the opportunity to have a civilized relationship with me, but
> THIS proposition is the climax. (el colmo, en castellano).

Please Cristina, don't take my words on a bad mod. I am really sorry if
you get bad because of them. I just only wanted to say that every
"player" has a version of the "game". :-(

> I hope because I still feel some love for you, that you have the decency
> to remain in silence in my case. I don't want more problems with you
> Psy, I was more than careful about you all this time and I hope you
> understand now that this is not a joke, is delicate, and i will not
> going forward about it.

I have the same for you. And you know it. And for many others on this
mailing list. I made irrevocable mistakes with them..

My big sorry, again, for my mistake. I forget all the things you passed.
I am embarrased.. Better to keep running efforts at GlobalDebout.