:: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off f…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off forced Reply to here
I suppose you mean adding the Reply-To header ?
The From header is left in tact so on my client (thunderbird) I see the from address correctly.

I can remove the Reply-To header if people want it gone but I will warn that for anybody using
Thunderbird the default behavior when hitting "reply" will be to send a private reply.

Thanks,
Caleb