:: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off f…
Author: ng0
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off forced Reply to here
On 2016-05-21(02:03:43PM+0200), Holger Krekel wrote:
> Especially with my mobile email client (k9) it becomes really hard to even get at the email address of a sender... Have to go through through show headers, scroll, find the header, copy paste etc... So please someone unconfigure that forced reply to flag. Or does anyone have a dramatically compelling reason why forced Reply saves the world?

From my point of usage, the forced list reply makes it easier to reply
to the list (is this what you meant? my configuration might mess this up),
so it becomes easier and the CC bloat is removed. I don't want CC when
the communication is handled through mailman.
Sadly many clients today do CC you (and some lists support this behavior
by explicitly /not/ setting x-reply-to).

--
♥Ⓐ ng0 | http://www.n0.is/n
4096R/13212A27975AF07677A29F7002A296150C201823