:: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off f…
Author: Holger Krekel
To: squatconf, Caleb James DeLisle
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Please switch off forced Reply to here
With forced reply worst case is sending a private message to the group and k9/android cannot add the sender to the Adressbuch and there is no way to send the person a private mail, without forced reply a group message might only be sent to one member. Agreed, though, a reply-all duplicates mails in some clients. So we are on one level talking about UI deficiencies but what is left is accidental group messages... Happened to me and I am using email since centuries.

--
Sent using mobile touch keys, inducing chances for errors, misunderstandings, serendipity.