:: Re: [Squatconf] pre-squatconf meetu…
Author: Dmytri Kleiner
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] pre-squatconf meetups
On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:50:44AM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> i am wondering who would come to the pre-squatconf gatherings.
> We have the good option to use a room/space at the Telekommunisten's
> or Thoughtworks Werkstatt at https://goo.gl/maps/cxHbpMRxcW32
> We could hangout
>
>     Wednesday 2pm till 7pm.
>     Thursday 11am till 7pm

I can co-ordinate with Werkstatt if you guys need the space. But will be at
work until 6ish, so can't join until the evenings.

> there. I'd like to confirm the room within the next 1-2 days so i'd
> appreciate feedback regarding people's intentions, interest to come.
> Alternative suggestions welcome as well -- FYI we can't meet at Spektrumberlin
> (the place where squatconf is to take place 29/30th) on the days before.
>
> Also if you have a mobile phone and have installed signal you might send
> me or others involved your number so i can add you to the signal
> "squatconf" group which might be useful especially for real-time
> berlin coordination.

Death to Signal.

My mobile jabber is dmytri@???. antox or phonenum available on request.

OTR: p9824A15C 4F0DD540 97CE6298 AC3C95D2 8F06EC5
PGP: 7E47 A3E7 059A DF64 848A 9CFB 68B7 D520 9D3A 8DA0

Cheers.