:: Re: [Squatconf] pre-squatconf meetu…
Author: holger krekel
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] pre-squatconf meetups
On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 09:22 +0200, Samuel Carlisle wrote:
> Hey Holger et al. what is the scope/purpose of meeting up before the
> squatconf? Is there a todo list? Is there a CFP?

The idea of meeting up before is to get into the flow, prepare whatever
we think needs preparation, have a good time. No TODO list but the CFP
is at http://squatconf.eu

Just chatted with Jerome and we arrived at the conclusion that
we won't need a room ahead of squatconf. We and others
are both bound to arrive early next week and will announce on
IRC and mail where we are bound to hang out.

holger