:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Author: psy
To: genjix@riseup.net >> Amir Taaki
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout

Whatevs:
> Yeah I most definitely think there is not a plan or unified effort.

Why you so sure about that?.

Are you on Paris?. Because I listened different plans. For example,
yesterday was Yanis Varoufakis talking about some ideas for building
Europe. And not only a plan A or B, more than one and using different ways.

Also was Stallman here talking about how important is to use trusted
networks on this kind of social movements...

And a big etc from non "mainstream" people.

>Just a bunch of pacifist platitudes without any real analysis of power, or
> how to take down the state.

Lol. You messianic language about truth is a nice joke... ;_)

Are you defeating states with your actions, mr Genjix?. Let me dude as
you about that...

Wanna talk about Bitcoin -poker gamers- revolution?.

Juasss!.

> Your answer is a classic example, listing
> synergy, rhythmics and energy... but where is this action leading?

Sure. We are building a social network. Isn't enough?

> You have a disaffected youth,

Hahaha. You don't know me, mr. Genjix.

Actually, I think I took more information about you when we where
together than you from me because I was really interested on your speech.

But I don't go to say here on public why I think that you don't pay so
much attention to others around you.

Or maybe you want to talk about you? ;-)

> and misdirect their energy into controlled
> protests that inevitably fail and lead to nothing.

Nice!. Did you realize it alone, is a reddit conclusion or maybe you
take this argument directly from establishment.

Talk about "energy" is just a metaphoric example about how people is
involving on protest. And how they are trying to reach some national
objetives, but also some international ones.

> How is that helping
> towards anything?

Is you attitude helping on any way?.

Sorry for my language, but I don't support criers, pessimists and trolls.

> I don't see any plan. Just random "actions" with feel good rationale.

Maybe you need to change your prism...

I am not here to tell you how.

Besos!