:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Author: psy
To: bankaly
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Really thanks for your contribution Kaba and for telling us that you
were working on Mordor. ;-)

Should be nice to have more info about the City.

What do you think about "computer-trading-brokers"?.

Are we gonna base a new expansive destructive fast capitalism to a maths
algorithm connected to big fiber optics tubes under sea water?...

>> but focusing on the real cause with true global impact.

I think that there are common causes for humanity but not easy to resume
on texts or with public speech.

On past, old activists told to us: "think globally, act locally".

Nowadays this can be changed using technology. We can act globally also
and this is a nice step for action/reaction principle. But also for
anticipate strategies...

About crypto-currencies I think they are a tool for establish a new
socio-economic system. But they are not the panacea.

Which political government will have a BTC distributed economy based if
it rules the others?.

Crypto-TechyBroker-Capitalism?.

Blockchain is solving a lot problems but creating others, such as
electricity dependency...

Who rules your country?. Probably that who provides energy/resources.
How many benefits are taking them from your Bitcoin activity?. What
about ISP providers?. Etc.. These are taxes (hidden) too.

I mean, only technology cannot be disruptive without a political/human
intention behind. And is not question on focusing zones or problems. We
need to have same conscience here that in Rojava because on different
layers we are involved on the same global problem.