:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout
Author: psy
To: occupyteatent
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NuitDebout

Johnny Teatent:
> ​the london debout - i have been watching the livestream - it is the same
> people "facilitating" the same unscalable consensus model.

People needs to experiment global escalate of protest to understand on
what is really involved. They call it "real democracy", but is "real
disobedience".

On a simplistic argument: "Markets are global?. Well,
'crypt-anarchism/X' responses too."

Can you imagine a "laboral" global strike?.

We have a lot of tools. And we have more ideas than we know like
individuals. To create a social network on your country against your
particular government directly connected to an international one,
believe, is a new experience for humanity.

> it is a repeat of the occupy (without all the goodwill from the people who hadnt tried
> that way last time and were willing to give it a go) -thus the same old
> discussions, skewing towards the enviromental, with certain topics
> off-limits -

Sorry but I don't believe on that conclusion.

We cannot know exactly how much impact have to stay on protests or
occupying squares. Yes, I am accord with Genjix that word 'synergy' is
not easy interpret. And sounds a bit on a "hippie" way. But describes
exactly the process that global protests needs.

People is experimenting on their own countries how powerful is global
state (EU/EEUU/...). And with this, they are realizing that they need
more support. That rise up, must be global. And for that, they need to
go first to squares to understand what's going go...

- IE they talk of tax dodgers and panama papers - the uk there
> is a very serious paedophile problem, IE all the major party machines have
> covered up or encouraged (with help of security apparatus, police and
> spooks) for paedophiles. Greville Janner, and Cyril Smith, William Hague
> and Ted heath.

Paedophiles argument is usually involved on privacy restrictions. UK
wanted to forbidden crypto, etc.. I mean, each contry, each people, have
their own problems/solutions.

On #GlobaDebout we are proposing to unify a consent of
problems/solutions without frontiers.

Global problems?... Global solutions.

> this is something that could get a mass of people onto the streets (though
> i fear these leaders (oh sorry facilitators) wouldnt like that because
> those angry people wouldnt wait there turn in the "progressive stack"
> i dont know about france but london smacks of just a circle jerk at best
> ,and an intelligence gathering excerise at worst.

To be on streets is not easy. Please, don't be simplistic on
'quantities'. I have some friends with physical problems that are really
active on Internet. Are they out for not to be a human on a square?.

You need to realize how is the dimension for the mind of the individual
how goes to a square to realize that is not 'blind'. That more people
around world is living injustices. This is the best first step.

Later they need to learn how to organize themselfs. How to consume. How
to live on a big 'ethics' global war, etc...

And this sorry, but is not possible only reading on the Internet.