:: Re: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End …
Author: Noel Torres
To: dng
CC: Patrick Bartek
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fw: Beginning of the End for Wheezy [sigh!]

Steve Litt <slitt@???> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I know many of you are using Devuan in production and as your Daily
> Driver. Patrick from debian-user expressed some trepidation about
> moving to Devuan in his impending escape from a systemd-encumbered
> Debian, and I figure maybe if he heard a few of your use cases, he
> might feel more confident about his future in Linux. Please copy
> Patrick in your replies.

I have Devuan Jessie on my main computer, which is both server and
desktop. I have some inconsistencies due to how I made the migration
and where I was before it (I like to play with sid and experimental),
but I found no major issues. I use virtual machines inside that box to
bring my DNS, Apache, SMTP, POP3+IMAP, web mailserver... most of them
with Devuan Jessie as well (some with older Debian distros... I do not
update those machines as I should).

Regards

Noel
er Envite