:: Re: [DNG] Migration to devuan Jessi…
Author: David Harrison
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Migration to devuan Jessie failed on rpi-zero
On 08/02/2016 12:00, dng-request@??? wrote:
> However, it is undeniable that with the 5$ pi-zero out there will be
> pis everywhere, and there is no reason to add init lock-in to boot and
> graphics lock-in. In a word, it would be much better to have a
> systemd-free distro for pis, and from my (biased) point of view Devuan
> seems the best candidate...

How similar is a current RPi to a Banana Pi? Someone on the #xroutine
IRC channel succeeded with Void Linux on a BPi. Void is an independent
distro with different strengths and weaknesses to a Devuan-based system,
but they may still have some useful tips. I gather it wasn't entirely
plain sailing :)

There's a brief mention of it here:
http://wiki.xroutine.de/index.php?title=Banana_Pi

Cheers,