:: Re: [DNG] Easynetaid is for now net…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Easynetaid is for now netman's new name
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016, aitor_czr wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 07, 2016 at 02:00:26PM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I did all necessary changes in the netman project to rename it to:
> > "easynetaid" which is unique on google.
>
> That is a good name. Simple, unique, and descriptive. I wish all names
> were as good.

Going down the road of "easy" and "simple" then my advice is to keep the
choice open for 'simple-netaid' or 'simple-netman', less because of SEO
but more related to the GNU/Linux namespace where 'simple-scan' already
exists as a simple interface to SANE for scanners. Its name sticks well
in mind actually and with a simple-[tab] one could list all these sorts
of aid applications to use peripherals and devices.

ciao