:: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: De…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 01:40:30PM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi Hendrik,
>
> Then, what is wrong with my writing style? Be aware that more often
> than not, after many hours struggling with code and compilers, I am
> usually too tired to write highly logical and appealing emails.
> Furthermore, if I leave writing an email for the next day, I will have
> forgotten what I did. This means, I have to write my emails
> immediately.
>
> Edward

Just this: if you are replying to something someone said, place your reply
after the text you quote. It makes the conversation easier to read.

And, occasionally, if the messages are getting ridiculously long with
quoted text that's no longer relevant, delete some of that irrelevant
quoted text.

There are a few situatons where this is difficult to do, but they do
arise. When it is difficult, don't sweat it.

-- hendrik