:: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: De…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] top posting, was: Re: Debianising my uploaded version of netman.
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 12:57:29PM +0100, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Dear Katola,
>
> Would you please refrain from writing insults as these truly prove
> '"indifference" and "selfishness"'? Why would anyone resort to
> bullying tactics to psychologically manipulate those who see an issue
> differently?

You are right. It does sound that way.

But if I try (hard) to be charitable, what he actually says is that
certain styles of writing *shout* indifference and selfishness.
He could merely warning nice, attentive people that theit writing
styles adversely affect the way their letters are interpreted, and that
they might want to change their ways for this reason.

-- hendrik