:: Re: [DNG] two miscommunications abo…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: fsmithred
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] two miscommunications about refracta and live-build
Godefridus,

You didn't step on my toes. You did something else that was very much
needed. I made an unofficial devuan-alpha-live, because some people were
asking for it. I used the refracta scripts because, 1. I know them well,
and 2. I gave up on live-build when I realized there was no way to exclude
systemd.

If you fixed the second issue, then may God/Godess/FSM bless you!

And yeah, automation is another reason to use the live-build scripts.

Speaking of excluding systemd from a live-build, are you able to get the
isos to boot? We had a problem with that, starting last year with a
util-linux upgrade.

-fsr