:: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment wor…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Go Linux
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng, Jaromil
Aihe: Re: [DNG] live-build experiment worked!
Seems I remember you having to explain all that before. Sorry for being forgetful. Here ya go:

Unofficial devuan-alpha2-amd64-live:
http://distro.ibiblio.org/refracta/files/other/

You and hellekin conspiring together in the same room . . . nice. How about a pic?

golinux