Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Alternative for ARM processors
On Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:59:48 -0500
vmlinux <vmlinux@???> wrote:

> Both systems run Debian arm and I am afraid to ever apply upgrades to
> them again. :(

If there weren't any major changes to the repository in the last few
weeks, you can easily install Devuan on a Raspberry Pi (-> armhf),
using the method I described a while ago in this mail:
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150805.163347.dcffacec.en.html

The latest devuan-baseconf package works perfectly fine, I don't know
what went wrong on my first attempt. Probably I hit the wrong version...

Since Raspian went Jessie some days ago, you'll have to make sure that
you have "release=wheezy" in your installer‑config.txt on the SD card.

Florian