Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] netman: support for wlan1, wlan2, ... and eth1, , eth2, .... and new systemd's naming scheme
Hi David,

It's not necessary to add build-essential to the build-deps list.

Add the APT repository to your sources.list and download the sources of
netman:

# apt-get source netman

Now go to the parent directory of the sources, uninstall build-essential
and run:

# dpkg-checkbuilddeps

You will get the following message:

# dpkg-checkbuilddeps
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: build-essential:native

Aitor.