Til: aitor_czr, dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Alternative for ARM processors
Hopefully you have more time than I to build an ARM distro. Hardest part for me was getting tool chain compiled but that was many years ago. Maybe it is easier now.

I have a B+ and A+. B+ runs a USB temperature monitor for beer fridge to control the thermostat. A+ is nice if you can get by with WiFi network. I run cups server on the A+ to make laser printer a wifi network printer.

Both systems run Debian arm and I am afraid to ever apply upgrades to them again. :(