:: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netma…
Author: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What can I do after netman?
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> writes:

[...]

> I dedicated hours upon hours of my free time, often resulting in a
> headache to complete the project within reasonable time. However, I go
> a beating and a severe bashing instead of being guided to do better
> the next time.

As soon as you do something, especially if it seems to be something
reasonably simple, a lot of "cable TV guys"[*] will feel the
overwhelming urge to tell you that "it sucks and you suck, too". Since
that's all they ever do and it's totally useless, they're best ignored.

[*] Supposed to refer to people who spend their days with a remote in
hand, aimlessly zapping from channel to channel because "everything
sucks" (as frequently communicated to anyone willing to listen).