:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software

sorry Caleb I didn't meant to be offensive I also have a lot of respect
for you. Amir put it down much better than me: there is no Truth, mine
is mostly a knee-jerk reaction to the whole lot of propaganda going on
in the world on straw-man issues.

for instance take the bitcoin aftermath: looks like now we are all busy
on the next blockchain-tech working for banks to be able to secure their
transactions. I'm not sure you have an idea on how much Barclays, HSBC,
Paribas and these big corporations are putting into it right now. And so
we watch all our good intentions fagocitated by decadent pigs in suites
while even ISIS produces more bitcoin donations than freedom activists.
few people look into the real issues at stake, let alone journalists,
very little effort even by self proclamed activists, just gardening the
"vote-for-me"s, we have stars all over to save the world by double
clicking on each other face while singlehandedly cashing in on the
claims of grassroot political movements.

again, mine is just a reaction. to reach some sense one must apply a lot
of filters for sure.... and perhaps a good advice is eyes peeled, be
active and be the change you want to see in the world. And also feets on
ground, be there, not just listen to voices. Europe and US are not the
problem, they are even part of the solution, but we need to stop this
hyper-mediated deca-dance of marketeers and talk about real issues. most
young people are being brainwashed about making a business plan and a
startup even before they actually have any experience of the world and a
picture of anything that is really useful for society. plenty of wasted
bits, wasted minds for the industrialized production of brain waste.
People who are 20yr today better go realize their dreams and follow
their instinct learn thinking outside the box rather than sit down to be
domesticated by business plans and cultural-industries. These are the
people busy calling the red-scare on anything that doesn't fit the
decadent script of capitalism.

I'm sure most people here is looking for something else and some people
may know better where to point them at, for sure not me now, while I'm
letting some steam out, hope you'll pardon the noise.

ciao