:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
On Wed, 02 Sep 2015, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:

> It would appear that I don't actually know much what I'm talking about.
> I was just informed that the PKK is not really part of the Anarchist
> revolution in Rojava - they're more like stalinists.

you are being brainwashed!!! including the give-money-to-Lessig thing

who gives a fr*lling f*ck about the political show-biz of big-buckos!!

lets change what we can really change, lets look into the unknown and
the incredible and the untold, lets look beyond the curtain of deception
of western xenophobe propaganda. all sorts of "political urgency" in the
small world we are confined is nothing if compared to what really
happens outside - and if you even believe to false stories about it...
there will never be a way out of the matrix.

in solidarity