:: Re: [unSYSTEM] TeaMp0isoN member ki…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Hi Odinn,

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I have to agree with you that there is
a batshit-crazy contingent within the US military establishment, however
I would urge that they should be judged by what they do more than by what
they say. Not to appologize for anyone but just because much of that they
say is either kicking up a smokescreen, pandering to some extremist voting
demographic inside of the US or possibly both.

Interesting somewhat related quote from John Perry Barlow on Dick Cheney:
"But he is a careful listener and not at all the ideologue he appears at this distance." [1]

I respect your opinion on anonymity as I recognize you've put significant
thought into it but I still feel that somehow anonymity is a compromize.
A truce with oppression and intollerance, and as long as there is still
legitimate reason to hide one's identity, there is still work to be done.

PS. Quinn just talked me into pledging some money for Lessig
https://medium.com/@quinnnorton/my-plan-and-why-you-don-t-want-it-b6bcaf0403f2
If he doesn't get 1mn by labor day (looks like he won't) then it's free
license to be smug.

[1]: http://vinay.howtolivewiki.com/blog/other/on-the-practical-exercise-of-power-or-why-the-old-white-dudes-keep-winning-2598