:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encrypt…
Author: holger krekel
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Charged over encryption software
On Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 23:51 +0200, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> It would appear that I don't actually know much what I'm talking about.
> I was just informed that the PKK is not really part of the Anarchist
> revolution in Rojava - they're more like stalinists.

ASFAIK it's not that easy. PKK used to be stalinists but have
changed a lot in the last decade. e.g. in a recent interview a
PKK spokesperson said that the most important development has been
feminist struggles and the changes it induced within the PKK.
Rojava's PYD/YPG/YPJ regard PKK's imprisoned Ocalan as a leading figure
but are quite indepedent as far as i gather.

H.