:: Re: [Dng] dev-list
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Svante Signell
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [Dng] dev-list
On Thu, 2015-04-09 at 12:00 +0200, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> For what is worth - and at risk of adding fuel to the fire, but
> I am just voicing my impressions and you guys will do what you want
> with it:

> Please direct me to the place where the technical discussions are
> happening; if they're supposed to happen here, well, sorry but that's not
> an efficient working environment, and I'll find information by other means.

I agree with you about the low level of technical discussions here, but
people leaving or pulling the plug of a build host just because a -dev
list is not created *immediately* is very immature :(

For technical discussions, I too have problems to filter out them in the
noise level, but in addition to here, you have the #devuan IRC and the
issues in gitlab https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-project/issues

I'm hoping for some better ways to get the technical discussions
filtered out, too. A forum is definitely not a solution, but maybe it
can lower the noise level in this list :D