:: Re: [Dng] Devuan commitments - will…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jude Nelson
To: Anto
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Devuan commitments - will trade-off be applied?
That's very interesting. Devuan's dbus shouldn't depend on libsystemd0 at
all (it builds and runs without it); if it is pulling in libsystemd0 as a
dependency, then there's a bug in our dbus package.

Can you show me the output of:

$ aptitude show dbus
$ apt-cache rdepends dbus

Also, if it is convenient, can you download (but not install) dbus, extract
the package, and run "ldd" on dbus-daemon to see whether or not the binary
accidentally got compiled to link against libsystemd0?

Thanks,
Jude