:: Re: [Dng] Devuan commitments - will…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jude Nelson
To: Anto
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Oggetto: Re: [Dng] Devuan commitments - will trade-off be applied?
Hi Anto,

I think the plan is to make the installation of all systemd components
optional. The packages in git.devuan.org that are cloned from Debian's
sources have build flags set automatically to compile out systemd
dependencies, for example.

If you're wondering what's pulling in libsystemd0 in your above example,
you could run "aptitude why libsystemd0" to find out what's pulling it in.
If it's a package in Devuan pulling it in, please let us know!

-Jude