:: [Dng] VNC starts to be subsumed by …
Author: Tom Collins
To: Dng
New-Topics: Re: [Dng] V^DNLC starts to be subsumed by systemd
Subject: [Dng] VNC starts to be subsumed by systemd
http://soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=15/03/02/1037248
" VLC Media Player Gains Support For Logging To Systemd's Journal"

Honestly, I am starting to suspect that userland will need to be entirely forked to stay away from systemd. It seems every developer these days is infected with a mind virus: from the phoning home that todays linux software does (be it the browsers or things like VNC) to the acceptance and then reliance on systemd, to the cavilear attitude towards security of any kind, today's developers are not the trustworthy people of the past. Linux is now where the microsoft world was in the 90s, with the same type of persons. ("if you're not doing anything wrong" Yes, we may be doing things that you say are wrong, guess what we live in different cultures and maybe are mortal enemies)