:: Re: [Dng] XFCE et al
Author: David Harrison
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] XFCE et al
I've dabbled with FreeBSD and OpenIndiana VMs lately: xfce worked just
as well on those as in Linux.

Was doing a little reading yesterday. Apparently a new point release is
imminent, which is good news considering xfce's slow pace of releases
(if not development). The lovely Whisker menu has just been bumped up to
1.50 as well and is now adopted as an xfce project.

Perhaps someone from Devuan could approach xfce's core developers and
confirm they're not about to spot-weld themselves to systemd any time
soon? They seem approachable enough. I'm happy to ask but as a non-dev
my question might not carry the same weight!

2 cents deposited.

David H